4295 Okemos Road, Suite 130
Okemos, MI 48864
Equal Footing Law P.C. is a small law firm based out of Lansing, Michigan. Although primarily practicing criminal defense, I am able to assist individuals of all ages and abilities with any number of legal issues that we encounter in life. I proudly serve individuals throughout the State of Michigan including the following counties:
Why Equal Footing Law?
If you hire my law firm, you will receive the personal attention and service that you deserve.
- My office is conveniently located in Okemos across the street from the Okemos Library. If you are not able to arrange transportation to my office, I can also come to your home to discuss your matter.
- I am extremely flexible in meeting with you. With prior notice, I am able to meet with you outside of typical business hours and on weekends as needed to discuss your matter.
- When you call the office, you will talk with the lawyer working on your case and not be “handled” by someone who is unfamiliar with your case.
- You will be regularly updated on your case progress so that you are fully aware of what’s going on in your case.
- Due to the lack of bureaucracy, you will receive quality representation to provide you with an equal legal footing as you would receive with a large law firm at a more reasonable price.
- Initial in-person consultations are free for most legal matters to discuss the merits of your case and the issues involved.
There are many more reasons why you should select Equal Footing Law. Please feel free to contact me at 517-529-2733 and let me talk about what I can offer you! If I can’t help you, I can likely point you to someone who can and save you valuable time. Thank you for considering Equal Footing Law, P.C.!